Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has complied with all the health authorities’ guidelines.
Below is a list of enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures:
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from the waiting room directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic
- Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas
- Require hand washing or hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients
- Enhanced x-ray room disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
We look forward to seeing you soon 😊