We are thrilled to have the opportunity to welcome you back!
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has complied with all the health authorities’ guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety, as a result of our new normal.
It is required that you complete a COVID-19 intake questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we are unable to complete this step.
Once the questionnaire is complete, we can proceed with your appointment.
Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures:
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from the waiting room directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic
- Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic
- Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas
- Require hand washing or hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients
- Require all team members to undergo daily self-assessment for COVID-19 for the earliest detection of exposure should it exist
- Payment by debit or any major credit card only. No cash payments. Terminal has a barrier that is disinfected after each use.
- Enhanced x-ray room disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed
- New personal protection equipment like face shields for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner
Our office has begun to reschedule appointments and will contact you soon! If you prefer, you can also reach us at 604-879-9449, press 1 for scheduling.
We look forward to seeing you soon 😊